[alt-photo] Re: new website and show

Don Bryant donsbryant at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 19:43:33 GMT 2011

These nuances
can't be properly conveyed over the web, as you pointed out, so why
bother going to the extra time and trouble to rephotograph prints to
satisfy that 1% (which I realize is 100% of the readership of this forum).

Better to spend your time making more beautiful photographs.  I don't
think any collector who buys your work over the web will feel cheated
when they see it is grainier or with a little less tonal range than
found in the 100% digital images displayed on your website.

Well said John!