[alt-photo] Re: new website and show

Trevor Cunningham trevor at chalkjockeys.com
Sun Jun 12 20:18:41 GMT 2011

I say the images on the site are lovely. There's a Brett Weston
sentiment that seems to come through. As for original/digital images vs
prints, I have to inquire about the intent of your site. My suspicion is
that if you sold plat/pal prints of the images on the site, your patrons
may be thrown (hopefully to the positive) by the difference. I've
ordered digital art before and the quality difference dramatically
disappointed me.