[alt-photo] Epson printer 3880

Diana Bloomfield dlhbloomfield at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 12:48:00 GMT 2011

Hi all,

I've had an Epson 3800 printer for several years now-- love it, never had a
problem with it-- until now.  So I'm thinking of upgrading to the 3880, but
I remember someone here (Chris?) having trouble with their 3880,
specifically in making digital negatives.  Is that correct, or did I dream
that?  I'm assuming that the 3880 is comparable (better than?) to the 3800,
especially when making negatives.  Any advice here?  Is there another
printer that would be better?  I'm not interested in going larger than the
17" carriage.

Thanks.

Diana