[alt-photo] Re: Fwd: Epson printer 3880

Globe Trotteur unglobetrotteur at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 14 17:42:32 GMT 2011

Francis, I have a question. I also have a 2200 that I inherited. It had been sitting in a garage for a long time. I was able to get the printer back working using windex but never could reclaim one gap in the print nozzle. I got a cleaning solution from a company and that did not help either. I was wondering if something is really clogged or it is mechanical (not firing). The printer now uses dye ink instead of pigment.
If i print in high resolution, it is perfect. Only low resolution and you can see a thin white line.
What do you think?
Pierre