[alt-photo] Re: This repair facility is HIGHLY rated for getting Epsons Refurbed

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 16 16:44:04 GMT 2011

No.  The $125 is their labor charge, per hour. I seriously need to get in another line of business . .   so, in a sense, maybe it is applied to that, since they wouldn't charge me any additional. So I'm guessing they poured whatever into it to see if they could unclog everything, and they let it sit overnight and checked it this morning. All that probably took maybe 15 minutes, and then calling Epson for a replacement head, opening up the package when it arrives, and replacing it, then testing it-- I guess that will account for the remaining 45 minutes-- not counting the time the technician had to listen to my whining and witness all the angst and wringing of  hands. Still-- not a bad way to make a living, I'm thinking. Meanwhile, I continue to toil away here in obscurity here . . My 3880 arrives today. I'm just hoping there's not a huge learning curve switching over. That's what keeps me thinking I should just bite the bullet and shell out the additional $369.

Sent from my iPhone