[alt-photo] Large B/W darkroom trays for free

Dan Burkholder fdanb at aol.com
Sun Jun 26 19:34:13 GMT 2011

These trays are located in the Woodstock area of NY state. Sounds like he wants to get rid of them fast. I don't know Bruce so you're on your own. ;^)

--------------------------
Do you know of anyone who would want LARGE B&W darkroom
trays?
I made them decades ago about 4' sq.- urithaned plywood with drains, etc.-
in my attic
Free, just help me get them outta there. Also chemical cannisters, the brown
accordion kind, and 2 rolls of KODAK mural paper, 5yrs old. ( probably still
good )
Bruce @ BCBART

518.828.4539.

info at DanBurkholder.com