[alt-photo] Re: casein

Peter Blackburn blackburnap at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 7 15:05:02 GMT 2011

Hi Keith:

Those are very nice interpretive pieces you posted. As with you, I have not seen the need to switch from gum to casein and enjoy both of them immensely.
But—having said that, I now tend to employ casein more often than gum for the two reasons you mentioned (toweling dry and adding layers before exposing)
and many, many more! I think the user-friendly aspect of casein runs circles around gum.

Peter J. Blackburn