[alt-photo] Re: casein

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 8 16:42:07 GMT 2011

All,
Never done a casein print in my life, but somebody mentioned that it can be loaded to a higher pigment content then gum. Does anybody have any experience with printing very thin layers of highly pigmented casein. WOuld they look different then gum print? I am looking for something that would look more like a watercolur wash. SOmehow gum 'dulls' the pigment luminosity that is present in a watercolur as applied straight from the tube, or diluted with water only.

Marek