[alt-photo] Re: Katherine Thayer

Debby debbybetz at aol.com
Wed Mar 9 23:26:06 GMT 2011

I never post, but every time I would attempt gum again, I would go to Katherine's site.  I feel a deep
lose for someone I only knew through her words. She was brilliant in the true sense of the word.

History does not repeat itself, but it often rhymes.  Mark Twain
Reality is a commodity- from a wiki hack