[alt-photo] Re: Katherine Thayer

Michael Koch-Schulte mkochsch at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 11 15:13:27 GMT 2011

The world was a more interesting place with the likes of her in it, that
much is certain. I had similar experiences to you Marek, the word
"indefatigable" came to mind. At times she could also be "infuriating".
More than once I can remember walking away from my keyboard screaming in
a pitched lark. She made some excellent art and from the zeal in her
dialogues she obviously loved doing so. Maybe I'll go back and read some
old posts this weekend...
~m