[alt-photo] Re: Katherine Thayer

Rene M Hales rene at qx.net
Thu Mar 10 12:02:36 GMT 2011

I did not know Katharine Thayer as I am relatively new to alt-process and
gum printing. But, I read her posts and used her web site. She will live on
in all she has shared of her knowledge. I especially take to heart her
admonition that to learn gum printing, make gum prints.

My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends.

Rene Hales