[alt-photo] Re: LED exposure lights

Nelson Mark ender100 at aol.com
Fri Mar 11 20:43:46 GMT 2011

Harry,

Good question and I think there is some discussion on this in the archives, but mostly speculation.  I have done some web searches and there are LED lights for UV that are very narrow in spectrum range and tuned to very specific UV values.  They are still expensive, but that may change in the future.  I'm not sure that they put out enough light though.  Some day I'd like to get a bulb and test it.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
www.PrecisionDigitalNegatives.com

PDNPrint Forum @ Yahoo Groups