[alt-photo] Re: Alternative sensitiser

sam wang samwang864 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 14:16:04 GMT 2011

Interesting.

I seem to remember that KwikPrint came presensitized and kept for a long time. Dichromates seem to trigger gradual hardening and that's why we mix it with colloids just before use (and toss if left over). Or is that a myth? Has anyone kept sensitized solutions for later use? If so, for how long?

Sam Wang