[alt-photo] Re: OFF TOPIC Gold w/ pd/pd

David Ashcraft davidashcraft at sti.net
Sat Mar 26 20:12:45 GMT 2011

Bob,
I scare easy so don't think I'm up to horror stories by candle light
and without power!  Our one year old dog keeps growling and barking as
the snow falls off the roof onto the deck and out of the trees.  This
gets me up and looking out the windows to see if there is someone out
there.
We are backed up to the national forest and at the end of the road,
our closest neighbor is a quarter mile away.  Any cries for help will
be in vain and only bring a smile of pleasure to the vampires and ?

  David