[alt-photo] Re: Gold w/ pd/pd

EJ Photo ejnphoto at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 27 16:47:20 GMT 2011

David, The more PT you use, the faster the gold will react. So a lower
percentage is usually recommended. an 8x10 with 2 dr of 5% in a 1:1 will
show up quickly. Do you coat and print with clean edges or showing brush
marks? I suspect with brush marks.

Eric Neilsen
Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9