[alt-photo] Re: Gum printing videos

Paul Viapiano viapiano at pacbell.net
Sun Mar 27 01:16:56 GMT 2011

...but the back of the paper will be plastic-ky...

Keith Taylor dry mounts his finished print to another sheet of Fabriano. He,
as you may remember, dry mounts his Fab to aluminum for the process, with
Fusion 4000 dry mount material.

Paul

ps...my posts are not showing up in my mail, but evidently y'all are getting
them...hmmm...