[alt-photo] Re: Gold w/ pd/pd

Eric Neilsen ejnphoto at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 28 16:39:00 GMT 2011

I use it along with my pt and pd most of the time. I print with a normal
starting point of 1:1 pt/pd with a drop or two of 1 to 5% depending on
color, contrast changes and mix ratio. The 1% with more pt because of how
fast au reacts with pt. If I am really looking to add au, then I might ( and
do) just make a chrysotype.

Eric Neilsen
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226