[alt-photo] Re: pd/pt coating solutions

EJ Photo ejnphoto at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 30 04:20:51 GMT 2011

David, I would first try it WITHOUT the chlorate in either case. The
chlorate will decompose over time so unless you do a bunch of printing right
away, the next time you go to use it , it may have a different contrast. Two
it does add some graininess so test the look without it first and see if it
works for you.

Pot Chlorate can be added as a separate solution too.

the percentage solution is the key. What are you doing about the PD and PT
solutions? ordering them in powder too?

Eric Neilsen
Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9