[alt-photo] Re: casein

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Mon May 2 02:08:48 GMT 2011

Don,
I started out with 15% am di and it was too strong. I bet if you drastically cut it down it'll work better for you. But I do find casein shorter scale on a Stouffers--gum about 4-6 stops (usually 5.5) and casein about 3. But that is a quickie observation; I'd have to do it over and over and see if that is for sure before betting my $$ on it.
Chris
Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com