[alt-photo] Left over Arista APH(S) Lith film ?

C.Breukel at lumc.nl C.Breukel at lumc.nl
Tue May 10 08:30:46 GMT 2011

Dear All,

I am still working completely analogue, and I have been using ARISTA APH(S) Lith film (8x10 format) regularly. Both as a in-camera 8*10 film as well as to make enlarged alt negatives (reversal processed a la Liam Lawles) and masks.

But I am reaching the bottom of my last box, and I found out that Freestyle is not carrying it anymore. So cheap as I am I was wondering if there are perhaps kind people around who still have this film, but due to converting to (all) digital do not use it anymore. I would be grateful to take it over and use it.

I can be reached at cor at lumc.nl

Thanks for your time,

Best,

Cor