[alt-photo] Re: Left over Arista APH(S) Lith film ?

permadocument info at permadocument.be
Wed May 11 07:41:33 GMT 2011

Hello Cor,

Did you know that Bergger again carries:

FILM BPFO-10
A continuous-tone, ortho film for exposure by contact or projection.
It has a wide latitude of exposure and development with medium to high contrast gradation according developer.
It comes on a polyester support of 100μ with an anti-halation back coating.

It exists in 24x30cm and 30x40cm

Warm greetings,
Roger

Roger Kockaerts