[alt-photo] Re: LED Exposure Lights

sitgesn1 at aim.com sitgesn1 at aim.com
Mon May 23 05:03:57 GMT 2011

 Harry,
Some time ago I used 360 nm UV leds and I bought 250 pcs for my application. I remember its price was $2-3 and I believe I have a remaining lot of more than 200 pcs. but I don't know how much power and radiation pattern  you really need. If interested I could study if my UV leds can fit for your application. Can you tell me your UV led type model to try to compare?
Regards
-Francesc