[alt-photo] Re : Re: Re : Re: UV Point Light Source

ding dangdong dingedangedonge at yahoo.fr
Mon May 23 18:59:59 GMT 2011

________________________________
De : Tomas Sobota <tom at sobota.net>
À : The alternative photographic processes mailing list
Avec plaisir Tom!
Btw, If you're into collecting or simply looking for some old obscure photo
gadgetry, You can time your coming with the Bièvres International Photo Fair,
it's one of the biggest and longest running photo fair happening in Europe
 http://foirephoto-bievre.com/index.php?lang=en  It's near my place. How's that
for a double excuse to visit Paris.  heheheheh..

Regarding my setup, im sure the uv bank of tubes would give me a better work
scenario.  Only trouble is i have 8 other Osram bulbs on reserve because i read
somewhere that the lifespan of this lights are not as long as other options
(1000 hrs?). Also the prospect of figuring out wirings, ballasts, carpentry,
etc., is not very enticing to my 'plug and play' sensibilities. :-)
Cheers,
Ding

Envoyé le : Lun 23 mai 2011, 18h 25min 51s
Objet : [alt-photo] Re: Re : Re: UV Point Light Source

Ding,

your system is worth a trip to Paris and having a look :-)

However for whole sheets a bank of UV tubes makes probably more sense.

Tom