[alt-photo] Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: UV Point Light Source

Geoff Chaplin geoff at geoffgallery.net
Mon May 23 19:48:23 GMT 2011

Ding (and Tom),

I'm using 24" (60cm) fluorescent tubes and full sheets of watercolour paper. I'd recommend 'building' a box using 6 36" (90cm) tubes - I suffer from slight light falloff printing to 24" but 18" prints are fine. Construction is a doddle - just buy narrow fluorescent tube light fittings and make a box with the tubes at the bottom and put a sheet of 6mm glass over the top of the box about 12" from the tubes. Neg/paper lie on the glass face down, cover with a sheet of plexiglass and about 6kg of books spread over the top to give good contact. It works.

Obscure photo-gadgetry??? I'm looking for a Goerz Tenax 8x14 roll film camera in good condition (preferably with Dagor lens) - is that the sort of thing I might find?

Geoff Chaplin
チャップリン・ジェフ

geoff at geoffgallery.net
www.geoffgallery.net

Skype: geoffchaplin1611
UK mobile (英国の携帯電話): +44(0) 7770 787069
Japan mobile (日本の携帯電話): +81(0) 90 6440 7037
Japan land line / fax (日本の電話とファクス): +81(0) 166 92 5855