[alt-photo] curve tools

Kees Brandenburg workshops at polychrome.nl
Wed Nov 16 12:50:11 GMT 2011

Hi,

Some years ago I searched for a method to merge and flip photoshop curves. A thing photoshop itself can't. I found a method using a 256x1 pixel photoshop raw file and wrote about it here:

http://polychrome.nl/techlog/curve-merging
http://polychrome.nl/techlog/curve-flipping

By coincidence, some months ago, I ran into a program called POdnc and guess what: POdnc can do this too! Actually it can do even more. Although windows only  I'm using it quiet often now (with the help of VMware fusion) for all kind of curve manipulations, comparing and finetuning.
I wrote an article about it here:

http://polychrome.nl/techlog/curve-makers-paradise

And it happens to be also a nice tool for the novice digital negative maker.

-k