[alt-photo] Photo Showcase

Globe Trotteur unglobetrotteur at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 18 19:04:14 GMT 2011

I have added a section on my forum to display a showcase of the images that have been created with alternative processes. It really does not matter what kind of method it was used (PDN, Chartthrob, POdnc...)You are welcome to post your images and explain a little bit about it if you want to. Users are welcome also to critic..the forum is located at:http://www.PierreOliviertavernier.com/forum You will have to register before you can post. easy and free.... Hope you enjoy it.Sincerely,Pierre-Olivier