[alt-photo] Re: back to the flaking/speckling question

Kurt Nagy kakarott76 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 16:10:25 GMT 2011

Since we're on the subject of our individual process.

How does everyone decide what combination of colors to use for a given print.  Not a tricolor per say but a multilayer print.  I'm rather new at gum printing and have had success with single layer and even single negative tricolor but I haven't tried multilayers, mainly cause I'm not sure what works best.

I guess this is more of a color theory question.