[alt-photo] Re: bottom-weighting mats

Ken Sinclair photo1 at telusplanet.net
Wed Nov 30 17:17:08 GMT 2011

Christina

I was introduced to the "Optical Center" method some 50+ years ago.
It allows for any size print in any (decent) size of frame.

If my aging memory serves me well enough, I 'described' the process
that was taught to me on the Alternative Photography website.

If you can't find it,  I will take a few minutes and repost here as
long as
I am allowed to send an attachment of the diagram (+mme for the
residents
of the British Isles) or...  or sent it to one of the members who
could post it on their  website .

It a means that I have followed since I do not like seeing prints
"centred"
within the frame