[alt-photo] Re: Alt-photo-process-list Digest, Vol 499, Issue 1

Mark Nelson ender100 at aol.com
Sat Oct 1 16:53:37 GMT 2011

A friend of mine found that he had a consistent 50% humidity year around in his basement until I checked my hygrometer against his and found his was broken and stuck at 50%.  ;)

All of the problems you described are consistent with too little moisture and uneven moisture in the paper at the time of exposure.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Welcome to the Precision Digital Negatives Home!
PDNPrint : Precision Digital Negatives Forum
Mark I. Nelson Photography - Welcome