[alt-photo] halo chrome

Anne Chansonette chansonette at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 14:58:00 GMT 2011

Thanks to everyone who took the time to respond to my post. At the risk of
sounding like a schoolgirl gushing about a rock star, I was so thrilled,
Christina, that you took the time to answer. Your books have been my bibles.
I had been following the earlier blog threads on this and so had looked at
the work done by Jolly, Man Kit Lam and Novo. I just felt I still wasn't
quite understanding what was happening in terms of electron shelves and
particle grabbing to balance those, etc. I asked a chemist friend, but he
wasn't able to give me an answer either. I did chromoskadesic and halochrome
with the high school kids I teach and I too found that Arista edu paper
silvered out incredibly. Results on matte paper have been interesting and
work well for certain subjects. Thanks again!!