[alt-photo] Re: National Juried Exhibition Looking for Work

Francesco Fragomeni fdfragomeni at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 23:19:11 GMT 2011

I would highly encourage anyone visiting Phoenix to stop by Art Intersection
to see the great work that James and Carol are doing. I've been keeping an
eye on this project since they acquired the space and the whole team has
done a truly exceptional job of putting the facilities together. Their
recent opening was a joy to be at. The facilities are top notch and feature
a large wet darkroom, alt-process lab, digital lab, and excellent gallery
space all designed to create an optimal learning environment focused on
keeping traditional and hand made photography alive and strong. The opening
show was executed superbly and brought together Art Intersection, Phoenix
Art Museum, Center for Creative Photography, Tilt Gallery, and significant
private collections in a show featuring prints by some of the most important
photographers from history. They are really doing something special and
James and Carol's dedication is clear and evident. This is really something
to support and I would highly encourage everyone to check it out if you have
a chance.

-Francesco