[alt-photo] Re: back again

Vedos Projekti vedos at samk.fi
Sun Oct 23 15:37:41 GMT 2011

Moro Matti,

You can find gum arabic at Vanha Viljami, Tampere:
http://www.wanhawiljami.fi/shop/luonnonhartsit-c-127.html

or ask Yliopiston Apteekki, they can get you it as fine powder (very pure but a bit expensive)... ask for gum acacia (akaasiakumi), or buy it as liquid from Wallun Painotarvike, Tampere:
http://www.wallunpainotarvike.fi/
that is what I use, 14 Baume and very consistent... ready to be used straight from the can...

Hope this helps,

Onnea matkaan,
-Jalo

-- If you only look at what is, you might never attain what could be --

V E D O S
Alternative Photographic Processes
Satakunta University of Applied Sciences
vedos at samk.fi
http://vedos.samk.fi
http://www.samk.fi