[alt-photo] Re: casein cont...

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Mon Oct 24 16:05:10 GMT 2011

one other thing matti i am using only a 10% potassium dichromate, even less therefore than my usual 15% ammonium dichromate for a 6 minute exposure with gum.

do you mean "no detail" meaning that the highlights lose detail when you brush? or the print in general is low contrast?
Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com