[alt-photo] Advice for a return

Rodolpho Pajuaba rpajuaba at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 11:25:30 GMT 2011

Hello all,
I hope it's not such a basic question. After a long time away from the
so-called alt-processes I decided to do some work with it again,
specifically the new cyanotype. I already have the chemicals, but my need
now is:  what's a good-but-cheap printer to print the negatives for this? I
used to use Epsons, and I had good results, but I don't have them anymore,
and once I tried to use a negative from my HP (probably dye-based) inkjet
and it, well, didn't work. Now I want an A4 printer that delivers a decent,
dense enough negative.
Thanks a lot in advance,
Rodolpho Pajuaba
www.pajuaba.com.br/heterose