[alt-photo] caseine patent

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Thu Sep 1 14:03:41 GMT 2011

I am trying to find a French patent 151,014 on caseine pigment printing (I think--it may be on caseine film making which is not of interest). I have done a search through espace.net and they have, too, and can't seem to locate it. There is no date given, and no applicant name. Is there anyone from France on the list who knows how I can find this patent?

It is not crucial, just a point of interest. I have been able to locate all other applicable patents except this one :(

One has to watch footnotes in books for correct numbers. It seems people are not always careful, and an incorrect number will turn up a haymaking machine instead of the correct number one digit off that will turn up the caseine patent. Gees.

But in any case, casein/caseine still in my research has no evidence of "taking off" in the photography realm as it did in plastics, glues, paints, wallpaper glaze, foodstuff, thickeners, formula, protein powders....yikes.

Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com