[alt-photo] Re: Tilt Gallery exhibit

Francesco Fragomeni fdfragomeni at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 22:56:53 GMT 2011

Hi Diana,

Congratulations on the show! I was speaking with Mel and Michele a couple of
weeks ago and they were very excited for the show. I'm very much looking
forward to seeing the show tomorrow. Will you be there? It would be a
pleasure to meet you. Also, Fotosavant did an excellent job with the
interview. Bravo on all counts!

Best,
Francesco Fragomeni