[alt-photo] Re: Tilt Gallery exhibit

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 2 02:12:16 GMT 2011

Hi Francesco,

Thank you so much.  That's so nice to hear; both Melanie and Michelle
have been really great-- so smart and helpful with everything.  I love
what they do with the gallery there, too.  I'm honored to be a part of
it.

I'm also really excited about the show.  And I'm so glad you'll be
going.  Do you live in the area?  I would love to meet you and talk
with you.  Sadly, I will not be in attendance tomorrow night-- all
kinds of unavoidable events conspired against me-- but I will
definitely be there in spirit.  I'm really disappointed, but I hope to
get out there before the show ends--

Thanks, Francesco.  And let me know how it all goes tomorrow night!  :)

Diana