[alt-photo] Re: Best Method for Bonding Paper to Aluminum and Similar Rigid Surfaces

Francesco Fragomeni fdfragomeni at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 23:02:57 GMT 2011

Loris,

Thank you very much! I do have a drymount press so that is the route I would
prefer to take (as opposed to wet mounting with glue). I may actually have
some of the Fusion 4000 stored away so I'll have to take a look and if not
I'll place an order for some. Any recommendations on a dependable source for
this?

I came across the article you linked to just before I read your response and
then I lost the page and couldn't find it again so must have just had a
moment of ESP or something haha! The article indeed gives me some good
insight. Thank you for the link.

-Francesco