[alt-photo] Re: Need Your Recommendations for New Alt-Process Paper

Francesco Fragomeni fdfragomeni at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 19:58:40 GMT 2011

Paul,

What is your acidification process for the Fabriano EW paper? I've heard
good things about this paper.

Mark, Diana, and David,

Are you using Arches Platine straight or are you doing anything to acidify?
I've had more people recommend this paper to me so far then any other but
I've also heard and read that the paper is different then it used to be so I
was unsure if the current production run is what people are using and
recommending. Also, I've heard something about a watermark on this paper.
Can someone tell me its placement? I can't imagine printing over a
watermark.

Kurt,

I hope it isn't either. I liked the paper very much for Cyanotype.

Thanks to all,
Francesco