[alt-photo] Re: Need Your Recommendations for New Alt-Process Paper

Mark Nelson ender100 at aol.com
Fri Sep 2 20:02:06 GMT 2011

Francesco,

I don't have to acidify Arches Platine….use it right out of the bottle… ehehhehe

It's not as easy to clear as Cot 320, but I think it is a nicer looking/feeling paper.

I have heard from people that use it a lot that you can sometimes get a batch where the sizing is not consistent..

I have not had this happen yet.  I sometimes use it for workshops when I can't get Cot 320.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Welcome to the Precision Digital Negatives Home!
PDNPrint : Precision Digital Negatives Forum
Mark I. Nelson Photography - Welcome