[alt-photo] Re: Need Your Recommendations for New Alt-Process Paper

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 3 00:31:20 GMT 2011

Yeah, interestingly, as much as I also like COT 320 for pt/pd, I have
a much harder time clearing with that paper than with Arches Platine.
Not sure why-- maybe it's something about my water (?) but for some
reason, my experience is opposite yours-- I just have consistent
problems in clearing COT 320.  ??

Diana