[alt-photo] Re: Tilt Gallery exhibit

Francesco Fragomeni fdfragomeni at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 16:56:32 GMT 2011

Diana,

The show at Tilt went beautifully! The gallery looked especially fresh for
the show because the girls had the walls refinished and the selection of
work was absolutely splendid. My favorite of the images is Shakespear Walk!
Absolutely beautiful and so well done. I think my other favorites were Luna
Moth (there is a quality of depth to this one that just struck me), and Cape
Fear. The blue Cyanotype over Platinum (can't remember its name but its a
pinhole image) is wonderful as are the dancer images. Basically, I loved the
whole show! Bravo!

Best,
Francesco

On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 5:39 AM, Diana Bloomfield <dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net