[alt-photo] Re: Tilt Gallery exhibit

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 5 04:07:26 GMT 2011

Hi Francesco,

Wow-- thank you so so much-- both for attending and for your very
generous comments here.  I really appreciate it, and I'm thrilled to
hear that it all went well.  I just heard from Mel, too, and I think
she's going to send me some photos--  but I'm so glad you went.  I
can't tell you how much I loved hearing this  and reading your
comments.  :)

Thank you, Francesco.

Diana