[alt-photo] Re: New Wet Plate Collodion Video

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 5 15:17:30 GMT 2011

By the way, Kerik, I looked at the video again this morning-- and so
mesmerized was I by how easily you held the plate and poured the
collodion-- wondering why I found that to be so painstakingly
difficult-- and I only just now saw that you use a suction cup (?) or
something that you hold it with-- is that right?  Duh. That makes so
much sense.  Was that your great idea?  Also, what are you putting on
the plate-- a piece of mylar-- or something-- at one point?  Did I see
that right?  I'm just curious.  Anyway, yeah-- you do have a talented
family. :)

Diana