[alt-photo] Re: New Wet Plate Collodion Video

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 5 21:55:46 GMT 2011

Thanks, Kerik.  That makes so much sense (the "suction cup thingy");
thanks.  And I knew about the plastic over the aluminum, and I saw
that you removed that in the beginning, but then it  looked like you
were removing something similar at a later stage.  Looking back, I
think it was just reflections from water or rinsing, which initially
looked like something tangible was being removed, but I think that was
an illusion.  Anyway, thanks.  Again, you make this look actually
doable. :)

Diana