[alt-photo] Re: caseine patent

Peter Friedrichsen pfriedrichsen at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 6 20:35:11 GMT 2011

Christina,

I don't know if this is the case and in fact that patent was filed in
several more countries including the USA

Food for thought is the fact that the GB and US patents both have
translation errors because they refer to a dye sensitizer which they
call "metallic violet" but in the French patent it is referred to as
"methyl violet" which is the proper name for a light sensitizing dye
which is still manufactured. Odd that it was never corrected.

Peter Friedrichsen