[alt-photo] Re: Neilsen/Nelson

EJ Photo ejnphoto at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 7 00:13:53 GMT 2011

MArk, Mark, Marc.... Yes, way back before the internet and knowing that I
had a more unique spelling of my name I felt safe. Then, the kid across the
street was named Eric Nielsen. At the tender age of 4 I knew I was in
trouble. I hadn't even started to think about it for at least... oh two
years, when starting school I ran into a dave nelson. I had a brother dave.
Well Whole &*+^it batman. Years of playing in symphony and rarely have my
name spelled correctly I got used to it. Then along comes the internet and
people hear one way and spell another and even though I was in Taos, and now
Dallas, TX, I know that Eric Ne..... is bound to get confused with me. Hell
even here in Dallas, one delivery was made to another Eric Nielsen. After a
week he finally realize that ink wasn't his. : (

So what's the question?

Eric Neilsen
Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9