[alt-photo] Re: pinhole question

Kurt Nagy kakarott76 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 29 01:15:48 GMT 2011

I have thus camera and have used it several times with no issue on the vignette.  You say you filed the internal ring, had you done anything prior?  Mine is pretty much stock except I locked the stock shutter in place with a screw, I only have to take the lens cap off to expose now.  You have to take off the front and there is a screw slot that a small computer screw fits in perfectly and locks the shutter open.

Back on your issue though, I believe the vignette actually comes from the outside ring as I've seen people shave that down to get rid of it (shrug).