[alt-photo] Re: pinhole question

francis schanberger frangst at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 01:27:05 GMT 2011

Kurt,

If it made the vignette evenly in all four corners, I would work with it. I
still don't know how I am going to print these negatives (enlarged silver
gelatin, digital negs to VDB, or some gum over technique). I love the shape
of the images and am imagining using it a Chinese landscape fashion. Long
vertical images.

-francis