[alt-photo] Re: an alternative to alternative

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 1 20:39:18 GMT 2012

Hi Bob,

No-- you make perfect sense.  I agree.  Of course, I also think that
we shouldn't allow gallery owners (what will sell), or grants panels
(what they typically like to reward with their $$$)-- and a whole host
of other influences-- change our vision, either.  Too often, I  do see
that happen.

Anyway, I'm impressed that you can write so coherently while on
painkillers.  My next door neighbor had hip replacement surgery a few
months ago.  She recovered in remarkably short order.  I'd seen her
about a week before she had it, and she was barely getting around.  A
few days out of the surgery, she was walking around really really
well.  Seems to be an amazing surgery.  All the best with your recovery.

Diana